Thursday, May 20, 2010

6th grade class of 1959-1960

good thursday morning everyone! i have a nother layout done the other night it's for week3 sketch for may monthly sketch challenge at sb.com with the twist of using something old and something new. for my old- i used my dad's 6th grade photo taken between 1959-1960 and yes, i used the original photo it was torn already when i found it. and for something new, the papers i used here are newly bought, they adre from DCWV At Home stacks which i love! the colors are perfect. once again, did a lot of cutting- i cut out the clocks and flowers, added some layers, used pop-dots for the main photo for dimension and used rub-ons on the top left side of the photo.





i almost forgot this photo was taken from the Philippines and my dad is the one on the top row 3rd from the left. TFL

-isay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely work woman. Stop by my blog when you have a minute cuz I have something for you there. ; ]