Sunday, June 6, 2010

creative scrappers sketch #106 & design Dollies Element challenge




here i am again & i finished another LO for Design Dollies Element challenge using Creative scrappers sketch #106 which i flipped the sketch over and for June Pick A quote challenge at sb.com. I'm really trying to do as much scrapping as i can do this next 2 days because i will be very busy at work next week. This is my eldest son, Justin, first photo playing soccer.
Journaling reads:
...at first you didn't want to play soccer, you were so shy and worried if you can play but after a couple of practice and games your self-esteem is better and you believed more in yourself. you are such an amazing player and you make me & dada proud..."when you have no choice, mobilize the spirit of courage..."

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Wonderful "boy" layout! I always find them so challenging. Love the colors you chose and all the different elements on your page. Love the banner!

Unknown said...

This came out Teriffic! Great job girl! : ]

Liza said...

Great layout Isay! I've always been "boy-challenged" when it comes to my layouts. Your layout shouts "boy!" and it's awesome!