Tuesday, August 17, 2010

EXPLORE

good afternoon everyone! here i am again blogging and sharing some finish LO to you guys. you know what it's just now that i noticed that i have more confidence expressing myself and i think blogging has help a lot. when i first thought of making my own blog i was so anxious and worried what will i say or how will i say it. I'm not that chatty especially when I'm with a new crowd and that's what i love about blogging i can express myself freely. any hows, enough of that chit chat. here is another Lo i finished last night using STUCK?! AUGUST 1 SKETCH.
i love STUCK?!'s sketches because they are simple and leaves a lot of room for imagination, giving me a chance to make it my own unique LO.



this is my oldest son, Justin (10 yrs old), and this photo was taken last April 3, 2010 from our first camping trip. he had so much fun and now he loves camping and keep asking when will we go camping again. as he gets older it's getting harder to take photos of him because if we go somewhere like at the beach before we could even settle down he's already gone swimming in the water. he always say "pictures again didn't we take pictures already?". i will just give him the LOOK and he understands already "yeah sit there and smile" LOL! but lately hes been really good, i only need to ask him once. i think he sees me more spending time scrapbooking and he actually watches what i do when i scrapbook. he mentioned me once that he wanted to take pictures of his LEGO creations and make his own scrapbook page. maybe I'll have him try it and share it with all of you. i love the stripe patterned paper i used as the background. i made the banner using the black wavy ribbon and attached them with staples. the title is from K&company sticker chipboard that I've been hoarding for a while including the +60 watt smile and #1 sticker chipboard on the bottom by the quote. the quote reads: "...there is no doubt life with you is one amazing adventure..you are my greatest joy..." which i wrote down using different colors gel pen. I've been seeing a lot of LO's with kites on them and so i thought I'd give it a whirl and made my own kite. i did some doodling on the kite and i love how it turned out. i also love how the twine swirls all the way down the page. i colored my own rainbow, made my own clouds and tree. the bicycle and the soccer ball by the title was cut out from another patterned paper.
so there you have it. that was long post. i hope it wasn't too boring. thanks again for stopping by. have a wonderful day! God bless.

hugs
-isay

1 comment:

Chloe said...

A great take on the sketch!! Love the banner, and thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches :-)