Wednesday, August 25, 2010

LAYOUTS TO SHARE

Good morning everyone. i have a couple of layouts to share with you i made this LO for some sketch challenges but missed the deadlines LOL! my creative mojo is running away again :( don't you ever feel like sometimes you just get stuck on a LO and cannot put everything together? that's how i feel right now...i'm hoping i'm able to finish a couple of LO's today.
anyways, here are the LO's that i actually finished last week but just not able to post them yet.
In this LO is a phot of my older brother, Alvin, and my son, Joseph, that was taken 2yrs ago- joseph's 2nd birthday.

and on this LO are my cousins, me and my brother again taken last year our fouthr of July celebration at my cousins house in Fontana, CA.

thank you for stopping by again. i'm blog hopping to find some inspirations and get my creativety running again. God Bless!

-isay

No comments: