Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MY BOY

hello, everyone! i am a little bit under the weather :( came back from vegas. it was HOT!!! no gambling for me just tons and tons of pics to scrap LOL!
anyways, since i came back i've been scrapping all day. here is a LO for SKETCHABILITIES SKETCH #27. i flipped the sketch for this LO. this is me and my oldest dear son, justin, but this photo was taken 4 yrs ago.



Supplies: Patterned Papers: MME’s Complete Boy paper pad, Making Memories Just Chillin’ , PP’s that I won and was sent to me by Felicia of Happy scrappers. Punches: EK Success. Cut-Outs: DCWV. Alphas: Thickers. Ink: Tim Holtz Distress Ink. Others: Sharpie, Twine, Brads.

Yes i will be posting the supplies that i used on my LO's. the reason that i didn't do it before is because i tend to mix all my supplies together, sometimes i take them out of the packaging so i have no idea which manufacturer it came from, but now, i will try my best to include all the supplies i've used in my LO's.
i still have a couple of LO to share with you. Stay blessed and thank you for stopping by.

-isay

No comments: