Saturday, October 23, 2010

BOOK LOVER

hello everyone! it is a beautiful day here in San Diego, no rain Yay!!! i'm still under the weather but better than this past few days. in between sneezing and coughing and sleeping (don't worry i didn't sneeze or cough on my LO's LOL!)i managed to finish some LO's . this is my 3rd LO using my SCRAPBOOK NOOK OCT kit and believe me i still have a lot of LILY BEE papers. this is inspired by SKETCHES 4 ALL SCRAPGIRL OF THE MONTH CONTEST challenge #1 and i am enjoying this so much! here is my take-


SUPPLIES: PP's: Lily Bee Catching Fall. Cardstock: Recollections. Ink: Tim Holtz distress ink. Stickers: Crate PAper. Embellies: Jillibean corrugated shapes, Jillibean sugar picks. Alphas: BasicGrey Alpha stickers. Punch: EK Success. Others: DMC floss, vintage buttons, ribbon bloomers, vintage heart ribbon, tacky glue, foam adhesive.

this is my little girl, Jylian, she does love to read and look at books. she's been able to read a few words ever since she was 1yo. i'm really proud of her. we bought the Your Baby Can Read videos and let her watch it twice a day until now she enjoys the video and i'm telling you it really works. she can even recognize the words "chimpanzee", "arms up", "crawling", "elephant" it's really amazing! and she amazes me every single time :D hope you all have a wonderful day and God Bless!

-isay

4 comments:

Fern said...

She is adorable and your layout is beautiful!!! Yummy papers and the embellies are awesome!!! Hugs!!!

Unknown said...

I love this layout! I keep finding so many incredible details on here! I love all those hand created flowers and your inking detail! So good to be back!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Luz Maria Bruna said...

This is AWESOME and I love how you used those papers!

Lynnda said...

Hey this is another of your gorgeous layout.. Gotta love scrapbook nook kits ... Awesome.. Your daughter is so cute ... She's clever too ..
I will try to participate the dt challenge you told me .. I'm pretty much tight up with house-hunting!! But will definitely find time.!xx