Thursday, October 7, 2010

ENJOY TODAY

hello everyone! this week has gone by so fast i can't believe it's already Thursday. anyways, while i was doing my regular blog hopping yesterday to look for some inspiration i stopped by Miss Yvonne's blog DO MORE WITH LESS and found this great challenge by her previous guest blogger miss Julie Elak of THE LAST MINUTE CRAFTER. and the challenge is to make a non-card or LO using a packaging template. so i thought i'd give it a try and found these fabulous free PACKAGING TEMPLATES using google. i printed the bon bon box, decorated it and i think i'm liking it, here is the finished product-


this is my very first non-LO creation and i still need some improvement. Hope you like it. enjoy your day! God bless.

-isay

3 comments:

Lynnda said...

I totally heart this one... you are a genius crafter... love it... excellente!!!...xx

yyam said...

This is just gorgeous!!!! Love the colors, the twine, the flowers, the tag....everything! It would make such a lovely "Just because..." gift of love!

Thank you so much for playing along with the challenge! I'm glad you had fun! :)

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

I am not just liking it, I am lovin' it! This is so beautiful! What a fun package - thanks for the link. Thanks for playing along with my 3-D challenge on Yvonne's blog!