Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MY HEARTS DELIGHT

Good afternoon everyone! it's my day off again from work so i finished the LO i've been working on. i take my time scrapping, i am telling you i can never do a 30 min LO not even in an hour! LOL! i don't plan what my LO will be like but i do have a picture in my head to how i wanted it to look like. for me details is very important and i always make sure that the photos will always be the focus of the LO. enough of the jibber jabber LOL! this LO is inspired by GET PICKY's first sketch challenge. this will be my 4th LO using my SCRAPBOOK NOOK SEPT kit and still have alot of CRATE PAPER RESTORATION collection papers, i know i'm still in my Sept and Oct kit and pretty soon my Nov kit will be here! i cannot wait for Nov kit i heard it is as yummy as the Sept and Oct kit :D. here is the LO-

SUPPLIES: PP's: Crate Paper, MME. Ink: Tim Holtz Distress inks. Chipboard: Crate Paper. Alphas: American Crafts Thickers, Crate Paper alpha stickers. Embellies: Making Memories. Others: Tattered Angels Glimmer mists, DMC floss, metal charms, doilly, gel pens, ribbon, Tacky glue, foam adhesive.

i did a little hidden journaling behind one of the picture and of course i have to do some stitching, layering, and some misting. this is me and my daughter on our camping trip at San Onofre beach last June. hope you all have a wonderful day! God bless and thank you for stopping by.

-isay

6 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

Lovely. Nice title alphas, stitching & inking.

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

your work is seriously amazing! I love your take on the sketch! Thank you so much for joining in on our first sketch challenge :)

Lynnda said...

Woohoo Isay... I always love your creation .... seriously its inspire me too much...And this layout is perfectly gorgeous... now Tanya and you got me hook on Nook...
Can't wait to receive my 1st kit...which is the Nov kit...have a good one..xx

Christine said...

Oh wow! This is truly delightful! I love that big doily and the pop of red!

Nikki xx said...

Oh my gooodness!!!!! Your layout is stunning :):):) and that quote at the top of your blog is one of my favourites! It really made me smile when I read it as my Mum often says something similar. Thanks so very much for joining our first challenge too :)

Mel said...

Oh Mel this is just gorgeous, I love the Nook kits and am looking forward to the Novemeber kit too. You are one talented scrapper. Love your work and those pictures of you and your daughter are so beautiful. Melxx