Tuesday, November 23, 2010

REMEMBER THIS ALWAYS BE HAPPY- DT SKETCH CHALLENGE @ SKETCHES 4 ALL

good morning! my creative mojo run away and i've been struggling finishing a LO or any project at all. what a great timing right?! thanksgiving is just a round the corner so as christmas and my creative mojo decided to eloped. i've been blog hopping and trying to get some inspiration and hoping my creative mojo will be back soon and i'll be kicking it in to high gear to get caught up :D. i was also looking through my finished LO's and noticed that i forgot to share this LO with you guys. this LO is for one of the many great challenges at SKETCHES 4 All ning site and the sketch was designed by our very own DT member Stacy R. you still have until the end of November to take on this sketch and post it at SKETCHES 4 ALL ning site gallery and tag it DTSKETCH to win a fabulous prize from Fia. so here is the sketch and my take on it-


SUPPLIES: PP'S: Cosmo Cricket. Cardstock: Bazzil Basics. Alphas: American Crafts, BasicGrey, Jenni Bowlin. Embellies: Cosmo Cricket stickers. Punch: EK Success. Others: doilly, gel pens, DMC floss.

We will also be having a blog hop soon to celebrate SKETCHES 4 ALL 1st YEAR ANNIVERSARY where you can win tons of great prizes. so be sure to be back here on the 26th when the blog hop kicks off! thank you so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

-isay :D

2 comments:

Lynnda said...

Is that what you call mojoless!!!...Seriously... you joking right!!!....

Simply gorgeous okay!!!.... I love it... the photo is lovely too....

having said that me too....my mojo just decided to repel....hence ...my blog is pretty quiet too...xx

Cindy Gay said...

It's a nice layout and especially nice title alphas.