Friday, February 25, 2011

IT'S GOOD TO BE HAPPY- NIKKI SIVILS TREE LOVE

hi there! it's me again LOL! i have three LO's that i finished awhile back and i'll be sharing them with you tonight. so here is the first one using NIKI SIVILS TREE LOVE collection. i am loving the warm colors of this collection and the beaver is just too darn cute! here is my LO- some close-ups
this is my dear son, Justin, on our camping trip last April 2010 and he'd been asking us when are we going camping again. i told him in summer because my bones cannot take the cold air LOL!
thanks for stopping by again. God bless. I'll be right back with two more LO's i wanted to share so don't go too far now.

isay :D

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I soooooooooooo love love love this!! I hope you send it to me to share in next months "Showcase on YOU!" :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)