Friday, May 13, 2011

YOU 2 ARE DINO-MITE TOGETHER- ARTFUL DELIGHT

OMG! so blogger was out almost the whole day yesterday. i posted four of my LO's earlier that day and i don't see them anymore! i guess i just have to re-post them and link them again. i'm just glad blogger is up and running again.
so let me start with this LO inspired by ARTFUL DELIGHT's 14 Days of Sketches challenge. i used my IMAGINISCE Dino-roar collection. here is sketch#8- i'm so glad to used these papers and i'm challenging myself not to buy anymore scrapbooking supply for the next month then if i'm able to do that i'll set the goal to 2 months and so on. i do get my monthly kits from MY SCRAPBOOK NOOK & ARTFUL DELIGHT and i think that is more than enough. sometimes i'll have my kit and barely use it because i have other stuff that i bought. oh goodness gracious pray for me on this one!
i have a few more LO's to share so please grab a cup of coffee or something, sit back and relax. thank you so much for hanging out with me :D

1 comment:

artfuldelight said...

Another fabulous LO!!!! I know what you mean with the scrappy goodies. I play with my kit every month too and I also have collections and paper that I haven't even touched but then I want to buy MORE!! I banned myself from buying anything else until I start using up some of my "old" stuff. I know I will have the Artful Delight kit every month and that SHOULD be good, right? LOL!! Pray for me and I'll pray for you, haha! :-) You have been rockin' the sketches and Artful Delight's monthly kits, THANK YOU!!!!!