Thursday, November 3, 2011

SWEET BAKING MEMORIES- CREATIVE SCRAPPERS SKETCH #180

i have another to layout to share with you. this is inspired
and once again, i used my NIKKI SIVILS goodies!
still love, love my NIKKI SIVILS papers. i may not have any of the new releases
i heart the classic ones like the Willow Bee & Ur My Favorite  collection.
anyhow, here is my take on the CS #180 sketch-



i am soooooooo thankful that my creative mojo is back
and that i have more time to scrap right now.
i cannot believe Christmas is less than 60 days away!
where did October go? i went to the mall and many stores are already playing
Christmas songs! Crazy, right?!

don't forget you still have until Nov 7 midnight PST to enter my MY MEMORIES GIVEAWAY click HERE for the details.
and also check us out at STUCK ON U SKETCHES and play along with us, show us what you got and win our yummy blog candy.

i hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
thank you very much for stopping by my blog and God bless.

hugs & lots of love,
isay :D

4 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

Melissa...this page is precious!! I always enjoy your blog:) I think it is way too cute that you have boys with names that start with "J"...I have a Joseph, Joshua, and hubs Jerry:)What a great designer to create your family memories:) My youngest loves to cook to this day..God bless:)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooooo GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeee all the stars!! Thanks for sharing it with me also!! YOU ROCK! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lizzyc said...

HI.. wow.. this is so eye catching... outstanding design.. love the special photos.. love the papers and colors.. how delightful!! love all of this!

Haven_mom4 said...

you should enter this at Use it Tuesday. The current theme is cooking.