Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I AM SO PROUD TO BE A DOGHOUSE DIVA!!!

Good morning everyone!!! what a great start of the day when i saw
 my layouts over at NIKKI SIVILS blog and
 i am really so proud to say that i am one of the  DOGHOUSE DIVA!
so honoured to be part of one of the most talented team of scrapbookers.
i think most of you who have followed for a while know how much
i love NIKKI SIVILS papers, old and new
they all go together.


please come visit us
over at NIKKI SIVILS blog
and be inspired by the DTs wonderful creations.
and don't forget to grab one of the new NIKKI SIVILS blog badges, post it on
the side of your blog, and maybe become one of the lucky
winners of NIKKI SIVILS collection.




thank you very much for stopping by my blog and leaving me
wonderful comments. i really appreciate all of you
who takes your time to read my blog and leave me comments, your
comments brings joy to my heart...thank you.
have a wonderful day and God bless.

Be kind whenever possible...it is always possible.
-Dalai Lama

hugs & lots of love,
isay :D

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Always love your work! So happy to be on the team with you!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Always LOVE your creations!! Especially love when you use Nikki's papers!! So glad you are on our team! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lizzyc said...

oh well done.. your sneeky peeks look wonderful! enjoy being a diva!!!