Friday, March 30, 2012

NIKKI SIVILS AND THE TWINERY BLOG SWAP DAY TWO

Happy Friday everyone!!! today is the second day of the
NIKKI SIVILS and THE TWINERY blog swap.
And if you have visited both NIKKI SIVILS and THE TWINERY blogs
you know that you can be one of the lucky winners of one of the
two collection kit that NIKKI SIVILS is giving away and
an Ultimate sampler pack from THE TWINERY, if you haven't yet
be sure to visit them and check out the details.
If you've already been to NIKKI SIVILs blog you have probably seen these
three cards I created using the AUDREY line. I rarely do cards but the AUDREY die cut punch-outs and cut-ups made it super easy to create this cards. I've used two of my favorite color twines from
THE TWINERY, Maraschino and Lemondrop, to add that special touches on my cards.
Here they are again-



But wait! I actually created a couple more layout for the blog swap and here they are-
First up is my "Close-Up Shots" layout.




On this layout I used NIKKI SIVILS EXIT HERE line. I just love the versatility of this line.
You can definitely use the beautiful papers for non-outdoor theme photos
like what i did in this layout with the photos of my two boys.
This layout was also inspired by one of ALLISON DAVIS  sketches from her
super easy to use sketch book from SKETCH SUPPORT.
The Mandarin colored twine from THE TWINERY is a perfect addition to tie off the whole layout.

Next up is my "SWEET RIDE" layout.



On this layout I used NIKKI SIVILS NOAH line and just love it! I also used another of ALLISON DAVIS sketch form SKETCH SUPPORT on this one. Another photo of my two boys who enjoys riding their bike in the park but in this case as you can see my Joseph loves getting his sweet ride from his big brother. I used both the Maraschino and Peapod color twines and let me just tell you that THE TWINERY twines really compliment NIKKI SIVILS papers very well. 

Well there you have it, i hope i have inspired you to get creative. Be sure to check both NIKKI SIVILS and THE TWINERY blog to be inspired by the design team members beautiful creations and join the fun and win some  yummy scrappy goodies!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful Friday!!!

Hugs and lots of love,
isay






6 comments:

Anita Braddock said...

Wow what Awesome Layouts love the way you have incorporated the Twine and the papers and colors are great.
Love the layering. thanks for sharing
abbraddock@msn.com

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

Great job in choosing the perfect twine colors to highlight the paper collections!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You amaze me!! I loveeee these!!

Stacy said...

WOW!!!! Your projects are all simply fabulous....you have been one busy scrapper!

Marielle said...

Wow Melissa ,you did an awesome job with all of these projects !!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! the cards and layouts are all just wonderful, thank you so much for creating and sharing them all.