Thursday, March 22, 2012

NIKKI SIVILS MARCH PROJECT LO'S

Happy Thursday!!! Oh my,  this month is almost over!
April is a big and busy month for us. It's the kids Spring break and
we have a lot of things and road trips plan...and i cannot wait!!!
But before that i wanted to share with you my DT projects i created using
NIKKI SIVILS goodies and i just love all of them! i created this layout awhile back
and honestly,  i forgot to post it here in my blog but you can find them HERE too at
NIKKI SIVILS blog.
***warning***
this will be a long, long post...

"Boys Will Be Boys"
I used the Noah collection which is so perfect
for my active boys.


"I Heart This Boy"
On this layout, i used my most favorite collection of NIKKI
the Messages collection. love, love the vintage
colors and designs.


                 

"Smile"
this layout was a fun one to create. i used the Exit Here collection
cut out my own tree and for sure you will also fall
in love with cute cameras and banners.


"You Are So Berry Sweet"
If there was Noah collection for boys, there is Audrey collection for girls
and i love the super sweet papers and designs on this one.



"You Bring Me So  Much Joy"
Lastly, another layout using Exit Here. This line is so versatile it is not only for
vacation  or outdoor activities. like what i did with this layout of me and my DS.

Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
I have tons of things to do. It will be a very busy week plus i
have to work. :(
Thanks again and have a wonderful and blessed day!

hugs and lots of love,
isay


5 comments:

Laurel said...

Wow, such amazing layouts!!!

Lea said...

These are great!!! Love all these lines and what you've done with them.

Katherine said...

Super pages I love what you have done with them...have a lovely spring break :)

Julie Shearer said...

Your layouts are amazing. TFS.

Kerys said...

OMGosh! Such gorgeous layouts! You are SO creative! Love them all! The collections are just FAB too! :-)