Friday, April 13, 2012

NIKKI SIVILS APRIL PROJECTS

Hi there!!! Happy Friday the 13th!!!
Last week and this week has been very busy for us
but we are having so much fun. We spent our Easter at Las Vegas, stayed
there for 4 days and 3 nights :) and then we went to Legoland.
My kids spring break is almost over and we wanted to make sure they
had a blast!
I will share you some photos soon but for now here are my NIKKI SIVILS
projects for this month and a few close ups.

First up is "You Bring Me So Much Joy"
I used EXIT HERE line and love the colors of this collection. I also used the clouds and heart from basically bare, twines from The Twinery, and blings from Want2Scrap. This was inspired by one of Allison Davis sketches from SKETCH SUPPORT.




This next layout "Beautiful Smiles" is my dear son, Justin, and my cousin photo taken last November. I used the fun NOAH line. I love how the heart and tie in the middle look.
The ties are from Noah's Closet Cut-Ups and i used the NS Alpha stickers for my title.
I added some twines from The Twinery  and blings from Want2Scrap. By the way, Beacon
Fabri-Tac is the best glue for sticking the twines (love this stuff!). this was also inspired by one of ALLISON DAVIS skecth from SKETCH SUPPORT.




Last but not the least is "You Are So Fabulous" layout, inspired by My Creative Sketches sketch for March. Love the combination of pink and blue with a touch of yellow
 from NS AUDREY line.
this paper line is indeed just fabulous and i love it! Of course, who else is in this photo but my
sweet daughter, Jylian. I did some layering and added some bling from Want2Scrap. I just love how quick and simple this layout came together.


Well, that is it for me for now. i still have a few projects to share with you and hopefully I'll be able to share it with you today. Be sure to visit & check out NIKKI SIVILS blog daily for some inspiration from the Divas. I still have to edit my photos from Vegas and Legoland.
I also, want to spend some time to craft but my creative mojo is a bit low so we'll see what happens.
Thank you very much for stopping by my blog.
Have a great Friday the 13th again!!!
God bless.

hugs and lots of love,
isay :D

1 comment:

Rachael Elliott said...

WOW Isay you have been busy!! Stunning pages I especially love the first one!