Friday, April 27, 2012

TRUE LOVE- PAGEMAPS BELLA BLVD SKETCH CHALLENGE

I'm back! I'm trying to get as much scrapping as i can.
I feel good because i haven't spend any money to buy any scrappy stuff except for the monthly kit that i get. I really hope I can keep this up because I really have to use and finish up everything I have.
Enough of the chit chat i have another layout done using more MY MIND'S EYE
stash. This layout is inspired by PAGEMAPS BELLA BLVD
sketch challenge.
"True Love" layout- this photos were from our wedding reception. I know it's not very
clear but i really love how they came out (I'm not being bias, too LOL!)




Thanks so much again for stopping by and leaving me love.
Have a great day and God bless.

hugs & lots of love,
isay :D


2 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Stunning! So pretty! Love the vines and flowers like that! :D

Lizzyc said...

Oh this is really beautiful.. I love the pop of the aqua color, this layout has such a romantic feel to it.. gorgeous!!