Tuesday, May 29, 2012

HAPPY SMILES CREATIVE SCRAPPERS #206

Happy Tuesday!!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend.
We had fun at the park yesterday, even though Jylian had an accident, she hit her
forehead pretty bad and sustained a big bump...i was so scared but thank God she was fine, nothing serious but still i am constantly checking up on her.
here is my sweet princess still smiling even after her accident
My kids had fun flying their kites (including my eldest, my dear husband LOL!)

Now, let's move on to some more fun staff. I created this layout inspired by
CREATIVE SCRAPPERS sketch #206
and using a mix of BASIC GREY goodies.




Love, love  the simple sketch from CREATIVE SCRAPPERS and the colors from BASIC GREY Wander collection and a mix of other collections.
Thank you very much for stopping here in my blog and leaving me sweet comments.
Have a wonderful week and God bless.

hugs & lots of love,
Melissa :D




1 comment:

Rachael Elliott said...

Ouch poor little thing, she has got quite an egg on her head!
Gorgeous page!