Tuesday, May 8, 2012

SECOND TUESDAY OF THE MONTH = NIKKI SIVILS LOVE

Good Day! Wow! it's been more than 10 days since i posted anything here.
How was your weekend? I hope you all had a great weekend and a very creative since it was National Scrapbooking Day last Saturday.
I was off Saturday, after 9 days of working straight so I didn't really had the chance to scrap
because i was so beat up from work but later in the day I spend some much needed
quality time with my family. We went to church, ate dinner at Pat and Oscars restaurant, and watched
the awesomest movie ever the Avengers!
Here are a few snapshots of our dinner-

It's the second Tuesday of the month so that means- I am up at NIKKI SIVILS blog to share a couple of layout I created and the whole month of May we are  celebrating
SKETCH SUPPORT of Allison Davis all month long
and here are my takes on her awesome sketches-

"It's A Watermelon Kinda Day!"
 I used NIKKI SIVILS NOAH line on this layout and just love how the colors
are so perfect with the colors in my photos. Oh yes, I did dusted off
my Cricut machine and used it to cut out the watermelons.





 "Meet My Whacky Family":
 Another great sketch from Allison Davis and this one is from her new book Sketches for Scrapbooking one-page sketches. I used MESSAGES collection and i just love it that even
though I used my winter photos, the warm colors of the MESSAGES papers still looks good together.




And I didn't had the chance to share this card I created using
another sketches from SKETCH SUPPORT. I used the sweet AUDREY line and did a little bit of stamping and hand-stitching  so here it is-


I just wanted to personally thank Allison Davis of SKETCH SUPPORT for letting us
create with her beautiful sketches. Thank you Allison!
Please be sure to visit NIKKI SIVILS  blog and SKETCH SUPPORT blog to see more amazing creations using Sketch Support sketches.
Thank you so much again for visiting my blog and
Have a wonderful day!

hugs & lots of love,
Isay :D

No comments: