Friday, May 11, 2012

SMILE- ANOTHER ONE FOR BITW

Yup! It's me again and for the third time LOL!
Please do scroll down to see my previous post for

This is inspired by BIRD IS THE WORD Smile challenge and
I love it when i finish a layout in less than an hour. I just wish it's like this all the time LOL.
Well this layout with the photo of my DH cousin and her son was over and done in an instant.




Again, using ECHO PARK Happy Days collection the vibrant colors of the papers are so fun
to use and very easy to put together. I wanted to how the beautiful patterns on the papers so i kept it simple using straight lines and still added layers and details.
I hope you enjoy it and i hope i have inspired you.
Thank you again for stopping by and have a great day!

hugs&kisses,
Melissa :D



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo beautiful! I loveeeeeee the colors, the banner and loving all the paint splatters!

Cathy said...

Such a bright and beautiful page Melissa.. LOVE the patchwork background and cute embellishments!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at BITW :))

Em Stafrace said...

Love this page, its so happy, bright and lots of fun, thanks for sharing at BITW :))

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY said...

Amazing that you could come up with this in less than an hour :) Very bright, happy page!