Tuesday, June 12, 2012

3 LAYOUTS WITH NIKKI SIVILS

Happy Tuesday everyone! I'm off from work but it will be a busy, busy day for
us. It's summer, no more school for my kids and we have plans for every time I'm off.
This will be a fun summer for all of us.
It's also the second Tuesday of the month and you know what that means,
I am up at NIKKI SIVILS blog and I am showing off
three new layouts using NOAH  and AUDREY line.
"ALL BOYS"
I just love the cute stars in the NOAH line. This is inspired by PAGEMAPS sketch for SWEET SHOPPE digi contest. click HERE for details. And yes, I am entering this to the contest. I would love to win the $50 gift certificate from the SWEET SHOPPE and maybe try digital scrapping.

 "JYLIAN"
i really love the combination of blues and pinks in the AUDREY line and i also added
a couple of the cute red burlap button form NIKKI SIVILS

 "GIGGLES & SMILES"
This another layout using AUDREY line and inspired by one of Allison Davis sketch from SKETCH SUPPORT- one page sketches.

Stop by NIKKI SIVILS blog and read more about these layouts.
I hope i have inspired you today.
Have a wonderful day. God bless.
Thank you all for stopping by my blog.

hugs & lots of love,
Melissa :D

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your lo's always make me :)!!!! You are amazing!!!

Melanie said...

I love your layouts, Melissa. There are so many little details throughout each one. Have a fabulous day!