Monday, July 30, 2012

HAPPY MONDAY AND SOME AMERICAN CRAFTS LOVING...

hi everyone! i know it's been very slow here in my blog, I've been scrapping but not
as much as I want to. I've been busy working and at same time
we've been enjoying summer.
I thought I'd post the projects I submitted for AMERICAN CRAFTS DT call a while back, unfortunately I didn't make it but there is always next year.
so here they are-

"YOU BRING ME SO MUCH JOY"

"SOMEDAY..."

"HELLO FRIEND CARD"

"SUMMER 2011 MINI ALBUM"










thank you so much for stopping by and i hope you all have a wonderful week.

hugs & lots of love,
Melissa



1 comment:

HappytoScrap+Craft+Draw said...

WOW you are TALENTED!!! I LOVE the way you make your los; with so much "stuff" and it looks AWESOME, the card was AMAZING; LOVE the chevron paper, and your mini album is ADORABLE!!! The phrases and the embellishments bring it all TOGETHER!!! :) SO INSPIRATIONAL!