Friday, March 22, 2013

ITS ALL IN THE SMILE- PAGEMAPS IMAGINISCE SKETCH CONTEST

TGIF! Hi there! 
What a lovely weather here in San Diego, the sun is out and it's warm outside. Can't wait for my two boys to get off school maybe we'll spend some time in the park. My table where I scrap is in front of the window so I can see how beautiful the weather is. Today, I decide to scrap and play along
 PAGEMAPS IMAGINISCE sketch contest.
...and here is my layout....
I tried to do layers and used fun bright colors in this layout and I'm happy how it came out. Again, the papers and embellishments I used are a mix and match of my own stash and left overs from previous kits.
And just to show you where my humble creative corner is located, it's in the corner of the master bedroom, lots of natural light comes in and i don't even have to go outside to take photos of my layout. I love it!!!

Thanks again for stopping by and looking.
Have a wonderful weekend!!!
 
Melissa
 


No comments: