Saturday, April 6, 2013

DREAM BIG- MY MIND'S EYE MARCH SKETCH CHALLENGE

I did not work today, instead we are getting ready for our
1st year wedding anniversary get away. We are leaving early, early
tomorrow morning and my husband will be driving all the way to our destination.
My kiddos will be staying home with my in-laws,
I wish i can take them with me but Justin's spring break is over and he'll be back to school Monday.
And of course, I have to take some time off packing our stuff and
try to scrap a page or two :)
And here is one of the finished layout and my take on
I used some of the older MME collections.
 I printed out the instagram photo of my sweet baby girl.
 
Here is the second layut i created using the same sketch but I am only
entering the first layout for the challenge-
this one is just for fun...
 
 
Thank you for stopping by.
Have a great weekend.
 
Melissa
 
 
 


2 comments:

Darlene S. said...

Omgoodness!! These layouts are so amazing! I love the clusters of embellishments and the layering too! Could your colors be any more perfect? LOVE!!

Lynn said...

So lovely!!